Self-curing core build-up composite with light cure option (dual-cure)
FANTESTIC ® CORE DC is a dual-cure (self-curing and light-cure) micro hybrid composite with fluoride and with broad indication spectra for adhesive core build-ups, fillings with insufficient tooth structure, for adhesive cementing of root canal posts or metal restaurations. FANTESTIC ® CORE DC has a creamy consistency and shows an excellent standability and wetting of tooth structure (“wettability”).
Basically when using FANTESTIC ® CORE DC a self-curing or dual-cure adhesive system is obligatory. The dual-cure adhesive system can be a Total-Etch (Etch & Rinse) system, initially etching with phosphoric acid, or can be a self-etching, dual-cure adhesive system like FANTESTIC ® FLOWSIVE SE.
• Shade A3 Universal
• flowable, mouldable micro hybrid composite with fluoride
• dual-curing (self-curing and light-cure, independent processes)
• for adhesive core build-ups
• for adhesive lutingsPack:
• 1 syringe à 5 ml + 10 MIXING CANNULAS MCN 2 + 10 INTRA-ORAL-TIPS MCN 2