Universal and scanable registration material
REALITY awarded METAL-BITE ® in 2012/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20 and again 2021 as the universal registration material with 4 stars and excellent individual valuations, www.realityesthetics.com.
The Dental Consultants inc. (The Dental Advisor), USA, awarded the world renowned METAL-BITE ® best mark with 5 plus (5 out of 5 evaluation points). METAL-BITE is the TOP Registration Material of the Editors. The same is valid for METAL-BITE ® Blue.
The Editors' Note: "A related product is METAL-BITE ® Blue, which has all of the same handling properties as METAL-BITE ®, and is optimized for scanning specifically with the CEREC AC".
METAL-BITE ® Blue is a scanable (scannable), universally usable precision registration material (Vinyl polysiloxan, A-Silicone) and excellently applicable for CAD/CAM-Technology.
METAL-BITE ® Blue is specially developed for the blue spectra of the CEREC AC with CEREC Bluecam. It fulfills all requirements concerning precision, brightness, contrast of the Scan and provides exceptional scanning data.
METAL-BITE ® Blue was used at the IDS 2009 by consultants on the SIRONA-booth as the scanable registration material for application with the unit CEREC AC with CEREC Bluecam.
The indications of the scanable METAL-BITE ® Blue are as follows:
• static hikp-registrations, antagonist registrations
• dynamic registrations according to the FGP-Method (compare Dr. Fritzsche, Efficient dynamic registration technique using METAL-BITE ® presented with a CEREC 3D partial crown in: International Journal of Computerized Dentistry, Volume 10, Number 1, 2007, QV)
• classical face-bow registrations (with METAL-BITE ® according to Prof. (HR) Dr. A. Gutowski)
• classical registrations with/without CAD/CAM-options
• Colour of product light blue
• scanable A-silicone (VPS)
• recommended by SIRONA for CEREC Bluecam
• extremely hard and fast
• working time ~ 20 s
• time in mouth ~ 75 s
• thixotropic and high standable
• shore D-hardness ~ 38
• inflexible and not crumbly
• very suitable for cutting and contouring
• high dimension stability
• for the antagonist registration with CAD/CAM/CIM Impression Technology for a powderless optical 3D-data registration of occlusal zones
• for dynamic antagonist-registrations with CAD/CAM/CIM (FGP-technics)
• for universal registrations
• 2 cartridges à 50 ml + 12 MIXING CANNULAS SXN (short, economical T-Mixing cannulas)