Universal reference registration material
REALITY awarded METAL-BITE ® 11 times in 2012/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20/21 and again in 2022 as the universal registration material with 4 stars and excellent individual valuations, www.realityesthetics.com.
The Dental Consultants inc. (The Dental Advisor), USA, awarded the world renowned METAL-BITE ® best mark with 5 plus (5 out of 5 evaluation points). METAL-BITE is the TOP Registration Material of the Editors.
The Editors' Choice: METAL-BITE ® ...
“My new favorite bite registration!”
“Easy to dispense.”
“Sets incredibly fast.”
“Easy to use.”
“No taste at all!
Early in 2000 the classic METAL-BITE ® was introduced as an universal registrations material.
Until now the universal METAL-BITE is the standard in registration and in the dental CAD/CAM-registration. Over time the classical indications have been extended: As a result METAL-BITE is used for face bow registrations (according to the german opinion leader Prof. Dr. Alexander Gutowski, Germany).
• Colour of product dark grey
• for universal registrations
• for the biteplate of the face bow registration system according to Prof. (HR) Dr. Alexander Gutowski
• for the attachment of a paraocclusal tray adapter to the lower arch for axiography according to PD Dr. M. Oliver Ahlers - an improved procedure in "Journal of Craniomandibular Function CMF 2009; 1 (3): 241-250."
• for CMD-applications according to Dr. Christian Köneke
• for registrations according to IPR-Method (www.dental-balance.eu)
• extremely hard and fast
• working time about 20 s
• thixotropic and high standable
• scan(n)able A-silicone (VPS)
• time in mouth about 45 s
• high material lattice constant
• shore D-hardness about 40
• inflexible and not crumbly
• very suitable for cutting and contouring
• high dimension stability
• 2 cartridges à 50 ml + 12 MIXING CANNULAS SXN (short, economical T-Mixing cannulas)